We hereby describe how the DYFLOWING SRL website is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of the users who consult it. As a result of consulting this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. This information does not pertain to other sites, pages or online services that can be reached through hypertext links that may be posted on the site but refer to resources outside the Owner’s domain.
The data controller is DYFLOWING SRL with registered office in via ETTORE CICCOTTI N.3, 20161 in MILAN, P.IVA 09533660966.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data processed
1. Data provided voluntarily by the user: The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site or forms to be filled out on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as other personal data included in the missive or form. Specific summary disclosures will be progressively reported or displayed on pages of the site set up for particular on-demand services.
2. Browsing data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data category includes:
- IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site
- the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources
- request time
- the method used in submitting the request to the server
- la dimensione del file ottenuto in risposta
- the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data, which are necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time slot or daily, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- for ascertaining liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site, for statistical purposes
- To improve site navigation and content.
3. Cookies: Except as indicated in point d) below, no cookies are used on this site for the transmission of information of a personal nature, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind, i.e. systems for tracking users, used. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored persistently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
4. Google Analytics: The site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses a set of cookies to collect information, generate usage statistics, monitor and improve the performance of the site itself (performance cookies). The information collected through such cookies is aggregated and anonymous, with no personal identification of individual visitors.
To do so, they will need to download and install the browser-plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. DYFLOWING SRL processes the results of the analysis made available by Google Analytics anonymously and solely for statistical purposes.
Purpose of processing
Except as indicated for navigation data, personal data are collected directly from the data subjects who freely and voluntarily provided them. Personal data contained in resumes sent by email or mail to DYFLOWING SRL are processed by the data controller in order to select candidates for employment with DYFLOWING SRL. Personal data contained in requests for information are processed in order to respond to the requests received. Resumes will be stored in an electronic database for recruitment purposes. The e-mail addresses and data provided will be used to follow up on your requests.
Personal data will be processed both through the use of computer tools and telematic systems and manually, by staff expressly appointed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
The processing operations related to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of DYFLOWING SRL and are carried out only by technical personnel of the Office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the provision of personal data requested in the contact form is in some cases optional in others mandatory. Failure to provide the mandatory data will result in our inability to respond to the requests made. The provision of personal data by the data subject, in cases where it is optional, is appropriate to enable the holder to pursue the stated purposes. Failure to provide it may result in our inability to respond to requests made.
Subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be disclosed
We inform you that the personal data you provide may be disclosed to the employees of DYFLOWING SRL in charge of processing, who will have the possibility to process your data, for the sole purpose of fulfilling your requests and providing you with the information for which you have expressed interest, in accordance with the letters of assignment received. Employees are defined as staff both currently employed and possibly hired in the future. However, data will not be disseminated.
Rights of the person concerned
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing. Inquiries should be addressed to DYFLOWING SRL via regular mail to the above address.
This policy will be periodically amended and updated by DYFLOWING SRL.